I’m not one to do “monthly” favorites, but I thought I’d talk about some of my current beauty favorites. I’m a creature of habit so a lot of my beauty items don’t change. However, I’ve been reaching for new items that I’ve worked into my beauty routine. Some of these are tried and true products, and others are a bit newer. So here are my current top 10 beauty favorites.
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: This is my all time FAVORITE foundation. I have oily/combination skin and acne scarring. This foundation does an amazing job of covering up my imperfections and keeping my oils at bay. It doesn’t slip and slide like other foundations I’ve tried, it’s true to it’s name. It’s long lasting. As far as a high end foundation goes, I think the price point isn’t too bad at $37. If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative though I suggest checking out Revlon ColorStay.
2. NYX HD Concealer: This is one my newer beauty buys and I’ve quickly fallen in love. I use it for under my eyes and other highlighting areas. It’s a pretty thick consistency, so it is a bit harder to work in but it still works pretty well.
3. Christian Dior Shimmer Powder in Rose Diamond: I tried looking for this online but I guess they don’t make it anymore. I’ve had this in my collection for awhile but I’ve found myself reaching for it for the last two months. It gives a nice highlight with a touch of color.
4. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette: Hands down one of my favorite palettes! It took me awhile to purchase this seeing how I literally have a million neutral eyeshadow palettes but I don’t stray away from neutrals. I’m so glad I made the jump and got this. Ever since I’ve purchased this, I’ve used it almost every day.
5. Sally Hansen Vitamin E and Cuticle Oil: A definite Holy Grail product! I’m prone to cutting hang nails and the skin around my nails can get really dry. My nail technician told me that’s because my hands are too dry and that’s what causes hang nails. She suggested that I use a cuticle oil every night. I browsed Target one night and decided on this gem. I’ve had no regrets 🙂
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner: Previously I had been using a liquid liner from Milani which I did love but I decided to try something new. This eyeliner is easier for me to use then the liquid liner I was using previously plus it’s staying power is incredible.
7. Benefit High Brow Glow: I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge fan of the price BUT it’s my favorite brow highlighting product. I’m sure there are cheaper alternatives but this is a “splurge” item for me. It’s easier to apply than a shadow and much quicker.
8 and 9. Anastasia Brow Wiz and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel: I’m putting these two together because they go hand in hand. They’re probably two of my most favorite and used beauty products. I use both in the color/shade Caramel. I use the Brow Wiz first to fill in my brows and afterwards, the Brow Gel to keep my brows in place and keep things looking neat. If I’m pressed for time or don’t need a “full” face of make up, I’ll just go in with the Brow Gel to make sure my brows are looking put together.
10. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara: My favorite high end mascara! I use a ton of drug store mascara’s but I always seem to go back to Benefit’s They’re Real! because it’s just simply the best. I generally use this layered with another mascara (whichever I feel like using that day) or by itself for a more natural look. If you’re looking to splurge on a higher end mascara, go with this one! You won’t be disappointed.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts or experiences? Any products you want to try? Let me know down below….
Until then… xoxox- Kimberly